The Zoraki MOD 914 features:
– Magazine capacity: 14 shots
– Overall Length: 154 mm
– Height: 121 mm
– Widht: 36 mm
– Barrel Legth: 85 mm
– Unloaded weight: 700 gr
– Caliber: 9 mm
– Mechanism lock when out of bullet
– Magazine ejection button at the side
– Hardend steel reinforce cock
– Hardend steel reinforce puller and case laucher
– Capability to shoot fire work and signal flane.
The Zoraki MOD 914 is among the most popular blank guns on our market, mainly because of its reliability, price and double-side magazine that can hold up to 14 rounds. The pistol has a metal construction with plastic grips. Models 914 are manufactured in several colors, but the surface and the material is the same. On the side of the gun is a safety against unwanted shot. We can also find the locking lever, which is used for dismounting the breech of the weapon. You have to stretch the cock before the first shot to get blank ammo into the chamber, then it is self-charging.